Tuesday, August 20, 2013

NOVA Open GT & Invitational

Hi guys,

I have definitely had less time to blog these days than I would like. Anyway due to my victory in the IFL league (shouts to the Iron Fist League!!!) I will be attending not only the NOVA Open GT but also the NOVA Open Invitational. I am thinking I will probably just run the same list for both but we will see. I don’t want to go into the specifics of my list but I am most definitely sticking with my normal themes of my wonderful jet council. I have quite a bit of work to do in the next week and a half (I still need to paint nearly a dozen guys and finish up some display board upgrades!!)
I plan to finish up my army and I will probably post my list, some cool pics of the finished army, and a few other details the night before NOVA. I look forward to seeing all my fellow wargamers next week!!


-Tsarith

No comments:

Post a Comment