Sunday, April 6, 2014

Adepticon Results! Best Xenos!!

Hello,

I just got back from Adepticon last night (I left after the GT as I was not participating in the Team Event). It was a blast and I will post up some more information about my games later this week. But the long story short is that I did quite well day 1. I went 4-0 and achieved my goal of making it into the top 16 (huge achievement for my FIRST Adepticon!) I also won Best Xenos Showing for day 1 and I was third overall (just a few points shy of best overall actually!). Anyway my good friend Robert Tilly went on to beat me pretty soundly game one of day 2 and then he went all the way to the top two and was defeated by none other than Nick Nanavati who can now claim to have won Adepticon two years running. So overall Adepticon was a great experience and I think I will probably try to attend next year. I want to shout out to my great opponents who tolerated my silly deathstar list and were even kind enough to give me some good sportsmanship points! So without further ado thanks to Curtis Kamitski (playing Dark Eldar/Eldar), Nick
Rose (playing Eldar), Matt Root (playing Necrons), and Jonathan Willingham (playing Tau). I will post up some battle details in a week or two when I get some more time but all 4 of those games were tough solid games against some very strong opponents.

Thanks for a great first Adepticon guys!

-Farseer Tsarith

1 comment: