Monday, June 3, 2013

Hey everyone,

I thought I would post up a picture of my army which I am using for the league which starts this week.


I just broke those fire prisms out of storage so they will need some touch up work on their paint but overall they don't look too bad. I also need to paint those magnets on the hill since they are no longer used or possibly just remove them. I love to magnetize my display board but sometimes it sure is a pain!

Anyway I am excited to get my first game of the league in this week, I believe I am playing a space marine/dark angel player and I am interested to see if my seer council is worth playing anymore (random powers could be good...probably bad). I have a few more ideas I would like to try out with it but this army is locked in for this league so sadly I won't be able to make any adjustments.

When the league is over I plan to write up a thorough review of the codex but I would like to get about 10-15 more games in with a variety of units before I review it. I am actually hoping to get some games with people in this league who DONT play assault based armies as most of my games are played against a fellow blogger named Birdux (his blog: birdux.blogspot.com/) who plays mostly assault based chaos armies and his old battlewagon orc army.

Fortune be with you fellow Eldar players!

-Tsarith

No comments:

Post a Comment